We typically employ many of the following in our software development engagements:
- The Python programming language
- The Pylons web application framework
- The Yahoo! User Interface (YUI) Library
- The Twisted Networking Library
- Open Source and Commercial Databases
- The Jabber/XMPP messaging protocol
We believe in using software that is robust, supported by an experienced community, compatible with automated testing techniques, and consistent with open standards.
But most importantly, we leverage software that balances high developer productivity and future maintainability, for the custom code that we write will be around long after the initial development engagement has been successfully closed out.